This is the output of running the command ‘gem install libv8’:
the result is :
An error occurred while installing libv8 (220.127.116.11), and Bundler cannot continue.
Make sure that `gem install libv8 -v ‘18.104.22.168’` succeeds before bundling.
problem solved :
sudo gem install libv8 -v '22.214.171.124' -- --with-system-v8
Building native extensions with: '--with-system-v8'
This could take a while...
Successfully installed libv8-126.96.36.199
Parsing documentation for libv8-188.8.131.52
Installing ri documentation for libv8-184.108.40.206
Done installing documentation for libv8 after 1 seconds
1 gem installed
and finally again running …bundle install
Hope that helps!
Rake is a utility similar to make in Unix. You can say Rake is the make of ruby – the R uby m AKE. Rails defines a number of tasks to help you.
Here is a list of various important commands supported by Rake:
- rake db:fixtures:load – Load fixtures into the current environment’s database. Load specific fixtures using FIXTURES=x,y
- rake db:migrate – Migrate the database through scripts in db/migrate. Target specific version with VERSION=x
- rake db:schema:dump – Create a db/schema.rb file that can be portably used against any DB supported by AR.
- rake db:schema:load – Load a schema.rb file into the database.
- rake db:sessions:clear – Clear the sessions table.
- rake db:sessions:create – Creates a sessions table for use with CGI::Session::ActiveRecordStore.
- rake db:structure:dump – Dump the database structure to a SQL file.
- rake db:test:clone – Recreate the test database from the current environment’s database schema.
- rake db:test:clone_structure – Recreate the test databases from the development structure.
- rake db:test:prepare – Prepare the test database and load the schema.
- rake db:test:purge – Empty the test database.
- rake doc:appBuild the app HTML Files.
- rake doc:clobber_app – Remove rdoc products.
- rake doc:clobber_plugins – Remove plugin documentation.
- rake doc:clobber_rails Remove rdoc products.
- rake doc:plugins – Generate documation for all installed plugins.
- rake doc:rails – Build the rails HTML Files.
- rake doc:reapp – Force a rebuild of the RDOC files
- rake doc:rerails – Force a rebuild of the RDOC files
- rake log:clear – Truncates all *.log files in log/ to zero bytes
- rake rails:freeze:edge – Lock this application to latest Edge Rails. Lock a specific revision with REVISION=X.
- rake rails:freeze:gems – Lock this application to the current gems (by unpacking them into vendor/rails)
- rake rails:unfreeze – Unlock this application from freeze of gems or edge and return to a fluid use of system gems
- rake rails:update:scripts – Add new scripts to the application script/ directory.
- rake stats – Report code statistics (KLOCs, etc) from the application.
- rake test – Test all units and functionals
- rake test:functionals – Run tests for functionalsdb:test:prepare
- rake test:integration – Run tests for integrationdb:test:prepare
- rake test:plugins – Run tests for pluginsenvironment
- rake test:recent – Run tests for recentdb:test:prepare
- rake test:uncommitted – Run tests for uncommitteddb:test:prepare
- rake test:units – Run tests for unitsdb:test:prepare
- rake tmp:cache:clear – Clears all files and directories in tmp/cache
- rake tmp:clear – Clear session, cache, and socket files from tmp/
- rake tmp:create – Creates tmp directories for sessions, cache, and sockets
- rake tmp:sessions:clear – Clears all files in tmp/sessions
- rake tmp:sockets:clear – Clears all ruby_sess.* files in tmp/sessions